Saturday, July 11, 2020

IMPERIOUS DOMINATUS: Warfare in the Age of Horus and Dark Imperium

So since my last post I have been scouring the internet for Net Epic Gold army lists for the Horus Heresy. Facebook is an extremely helpful place at times and someone pointed in the direction of a NetEpic group who have already produced a substantial amount of material for Horus Heresy based on the original Epic rules and their subsequent versions. I haven't play tested the rules yet, but hope to do so at some point over the summer.

In the meantime I have been building a new Adeptus Astartes force - Imperial Fists. I have managed to paint a Grand tactical company and am now working through ten more Rhinos, eighteen Land Raiders and two super heavy tanks from Vanguard miniatures. I have also fabricated some pennants  for the Command stands.


No comments:

Post a Comment