Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Imperial Fist Update

Since my last post I have been able to pick up the resin casts my friend Alex has printed for me. I have also received some of the excellent (FoW) bases from Warbases.co.uk. 

I wasn't too happy with the scatter material from Woodland scenics, their gravel looked too much like carpark gravel, rather than the war torn cities of the 30th millennium. I painted the bases with Agrax Earthshade and then dry-brushed them with Screaming Skull, which I think has done the job to a presentable wargames standard.

Imperial Fist Grand Tactical Company

W.I.P. Land Speeders and Macharius Tanks

Vanguard Miniatures Fellblade proxy and Rhinos

Currently on the painting desk are 18 Land Raiders, 5 Land Speeders, 5 Macharius Tanks, 10 Cerebus Super Heavy Tank Destroyers, 2 Mammoth proxys and 3 Fire Raptors.

No comments:

Post a Comment