Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Epic...yes it really is Space Marine!

As ever I have a couple of projects on the go. One of them is investing in Blood and Plunder by Firelock Games, the other is Space Marine. A game released by Games Workshop quite some years ago. It has seen a revival with a new version of Adeptus Titanicus and Aeronautica Imperialis. 

6mm Imperial Fist Rhinos
I thoroughly enjoyed the games I played, perhaps not so much against my brother! He won every time, he really was that good at the game, even when not playing his favourite force of Eldar! For me the revival is that I want to play my games set in the 30K universe with warring Space Marine Legions. Whilst I built and painted a pseudo Space Wolves force back in the day (which I still have, and will almost certainly repaint) I have kicked off with some Rhinos and Space Marines to create a Tactical company. I'll have more to show at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment