Monday, April 6, 2020

Taking Advantage of the Lockdown - Dark Ages

So since the lockdown I have worked on my Dark Ages project. I bought a 'deal' box of Normans from Wargames Foundry and then subsequently bought 40 odd Norman Cavalry from Gripping Beast. That was back in the early 2000's. They lay in a tub doing nothing until the lockdown. I was looking for a project I thought I might be able to complete within the time frame.

I am multi-basing the infantry miniatures on 40mm square bases and the cavalry on 50mm square bases.

Wargames Foundry Vikings

Wargames Foundry Vikings

Wargames Foundry Norman Archers & Foot knights

Wargames Foundry Norman Foot knights with Command


Wargames Foundry Norman Foot knights


Once these models are painted I am sorely tempted to pick up some of the Victrix Anglo-Saxons and Vikings. I have to say the sculpts look pretty good from what I have seen so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment