Sunday, May 27, 2018

Resurrection...

Well there has been a good amount of time between this post and the last. Real life takes over and there has been little to ramble about. However I am trying to resurrect Warhammer 8th Edition at my local club. We'll see how it goes. I have already played a 1000 point battle, Empire vs Kislev. A narrow victory for the Empire, but only just. My wizard was part of a unit and failed two miscast rolls  wiping out the parent unit leaving only himself and the detachment units unharmed.

As far as painting goes I have pulled out and dusted off my Empire Army. I have more to paint than not, but I'm up for the challenge and have made good progress with what I have worked on so far.

My next post will take into account the various units etc I have to work on so that I might keep track in a more meaningful way.



No comments:

Post a Comment