Monday, April 21, 2014

Post Salute 2014

Well Salute 2014 has been and gone. It was great to see and talk with the various vendors and old friends. Our Flames of War board did not win any prizes, but it did win a lot of plaudits from the punters. Wargames Illustrated came down to take photographs and Battlefront have invited us to attend the European Grand Tournament with the board later on in the year. Henry Hyde, editor of Miniature Wargames popped along too to take photographs, hopefully we may even appear in one of the magazines later this year.

As for loot...well I picked up some bases from Warbases (big heap of elliptical bases (cavalry) for my War of the Roses project). I also bought some spring/autumn tufts from Antenociti's Workshop, some A4 magnetised paper and a small collection of AWI miniatures from Peter Pig.

I haven't forgotten to post some pictures of our demo game, it's just a matter of time! I will also track the progress of the 15mm AWI project I am starting. What I can say is I have based my regiments, British and Continental on those units which fought at the Battle of Brandywine.

No comments:

Post a Comment