Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Painting Table

Just to keep things ticking over on the blog I thought I would update with what's on my painting table. As I mentioned in my last post I have completed two regiments of Confederate infantry which I still haven't photographed! It should be remedied tomorrow night as we have a club meet and I will remember to take my camera along this time!

I am also working on my War of the Roses project, and I am painting up the Earl of Oxford and his retinue. I will post some photos on my other blog when I have finished the models.

I also have a commission to paint a stuff load of 15mm British Paras for a friend. I have undercoated them and am currently working on the flesh. With 15mm Flames of War infantry I tend to paint the models with flat colours and then use a wash over the top to add depth to the miniature. I must admit though, it is getting more challenging to paint 15mm miniatures. Must be my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment