Sunday, June 21, 2009

A little more about myself

I currently produce the newsletter for our wargames club here in Jersey, Channel Islands. We have a distinct nautical theme to the club being an island community, hence why I have called this blog - Ramblings from the Sealord. I contribute an article every month by the same title and I thought I would give this 'blogging malarky' a go!

I have been gaming for about 25 years and I have rather a magpie attitude towards the miniatures I have collected over the years. However with the advent of ebay I am gradually selling off what I don't use or want anymore. You have to be ruthless at some point I guess.

Anyhow, I hope to put up some pics in the very near future of some projects I am working on and pics from our local wargames club, The Jersey Privateers.

No comments:

Post a Comment